Meeting management software are applications and platforms that help make the work of the company’s management apparatus more efficient. You can schedule and hold meetings, store and edit documentation, organize voting.
Benefits and features of meeting management software
Benefits of meeting management software:
- Provides a unified scheduling platform for all channels and self-service.
- Reduces operational costs by simplifying the planning process and increasing the efficiency of agents.
- Offers online scheduling of appointments on all contact channels for the comfortable work of the company’s board.
- Provides an opportunity to qualitatively prepare for a future meeting, as all the necessary documents will be available.
- The program can always be expanded to adapt to the growing needs of your enterprise – an illustration of the flexibility of software for meeting management.
- Information is stored on the company’s servers, so they are securely protected and always available from any device.
- Automated devices send reminders to customers, including appointment details, marketing messages, preparation instructions, a link to cancel or reschedule, or more.
The web interface is a customizable self-service interface that allows customers to schedule appointments online on an enterprise website or application server.
The mobile interface is a customizable interface that allows clients to schedule appointments on their own from their mobile phones. This interface can be combined with location-based services such as store location and online services.
How to run a quality remote meeting
The conference is necessary to discuss specific problems. Such a business meeting takes place in the format of rare speeches. Consideration, the conference is a meeting of groups of specialists on a broad issue and can be concentrated in one or different (distributed form) places on a territorial basis.
A business seminar is an educational and practical event held in the form of a discussion of thematic messages.
The dependency presentation requires attention to each product, the firm, the expected results, the completion of the work.
The round table is organized in case of detection of public opinion that requires broad public attention.
Press conference and briefing of the Assembly to voice the firm’s position. Usually, it is presented to journalists and prevented their questions. The briefing features a more compressed fluid. a pattern of response to a common occurrence of interest to the company.
Formal & informal business meetings
Formal informal events are held according to the composition of participants and the expected result:
- Official (protocol, strict procedure).
- Informal (reminiscent of ordinary informal communication, without a mandatory documented response).
- External (with the involvement of third-party experts).
Stages of pleasant meetings
Usually, in any case, there are cases where four mandatory requirements arise:
- Clarification of points of view, positions of the parties.
- Discussion and argumentation of the expressed views. At this stage, conflicts and struggles with interests usually appear.
- Achieving a compromise, coordinating positions, coming to an agreement on each issue under discussion.
- Analysis of the results and implementation of agreements. This stage is remote from the others in time.
- Ensuring professional communication of specialists in one area.
- Collective search and development of working ideas.
- Acceptance of contracts.
- Coordination of actions, control over ongoing projects.
- Active activity support.
The main goal is to convince the partner to take action, to agree with the proposed proposal.